Human Resources Coordinator
Human Resources Coordinator
Gumby’s LLC, a well-established multiple location consumer retailer, seeks a dynamic full-time exempt level HR leader to serve as the organization’s Human Resources Coordinator (Coordinator). The Coordinator will be primarily responsible for the sourcing, recruitment, and retention of team members. The organization has 200 plus employees throughout its multiple locations in the northern panhandle of West Virginia and this position will work closely with the executive and other management team members to meet company goals/objectives. This position will report directly to the CFO.
The most successful candidates must have and/or be able to support the following:
- A bachelors in Human Resource Management, Organizational Development, Industrial and Labor Relations or a related degree is preferred.
- Must have at least three (3) years of HR generalist experience within an equivalent organization and a working knowledge and understanding of consumer retailing or equivalent type industry. Previous experience is preferred.
- Must have experience in executing recruitment components and other HR needs of the organization, including, but not limited to, reporting on HR information through the HRIS system, employee on-boarding/orientation processes, benefits administration/support, developing/reviewing key organizational HR metrics for decision making, and leading change along with supporting other management team members with related HR matters.
- Must be able to travel to organization facilities, industry meetings, and be willing to provide management and leadership support where needed throughout the organization.
- Must be able to monitor and pro-actively maintain the HR compliance related components of the organization.
- Must also be fluent with business technology use with high adoption, including, but not limited, cloud based business platforms/systems, Microsoft Office applications, time and attendance systems, and related business operations technology.
- Must be creative, have effective problem-solving ability, and clear verbal and written communication skills.
Scope of Responsibilities:
The Coordinator will be directly responsible for the recruitment, selection, orientation and training of team members, performance management, retention, as well as the ongoing development and evaluation of training initiatives. The Coordinator will also ensure compliance with safe work practices and safe environments per established agency standards, licensing regulations and generally accepted practices. This position also works in conjunction with the CFO to oversee and administer the overall HR function, including assisting with managing the various benefit plans.
This position provides compensation commensurate with experience and offers a very nice benefits package. This position is also eligible for bonus based on position and company performance. This position may also provide access to a company vehicle.
Qualified candidates must apply for this position by completing an application and the submission of a resume and cover letter by no later than Monday, December 17, 2018.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Please no phone calls.